Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 20 February 16, 2012


Ok, so you definitely don’t need the gym to get a thorough “workout” from these DVD’s.  I woke up so sore I did not want to get out of bed.  Between meditating right before bed (really good, deep 15 minute guided last night) and major effort during these classes, I’ve been reaping deep slumber.

Just finished Vitality and feel ready for the day.  Bit of an inner monologue during class, thinking about what I would journal today instead of being present in class.  I was thinking about WHY someone who just wrote a blog on gyms being “icky” was feeling the desire to get into one so badly.

A little background on me … I work from home for the bulk of my job. I have an online position that requires me to be logged into a computer five, sometimes eight hours a day.

It’s a bit isolating.

Perhaps I was feeling the need to participate in that part of gym culture that I sometimes detest … the social aspect.

So, to remedy … lunch out with a girlfriend today before work.

Smoothie time now!  Really good one today!

Pineapple Parsley Yummo
Makes 2 servings - use organic when possible!
2 cups water
3 cups organic baby spinach
big bunch Italian parsley
1 cup frozen pineapple
1 frozen banana
1 packet Stevia

Blend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment