Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 23 February 21, 2012



Snow shoed for three hours – 13k on Sunday… so, missed my Ultimate Yogi class.  
Then Monday, work and an unexpected visit from the mother-in-law made the entire day disappear. 
My mistake … I “slept in” because of the holiday and didn’t take that 90 minutes for myself.  I was unable to find time to squeeze it in.  This “missing” workouts didn’t happen for me when I was ok with 20 or 30 minutes of exercise …
I must budget time like I do our finances ... 
I reconciled the day off, but in hindsight I think I need to find a happy medium.  On days I know I am going to have to squeeze in a quickie, I will just have to substitute something else instead of skipping entirely.  I get so rigid when "on a plan."  So much being revealed on this program.  
I have to be easy on myself for not doing this program to a “T.”  Just because I used to practice 90 minutes, 6 days a week does not mean that is my reality now.  Habits take at least three weeks of continuous repetition to stick and I’m getting there with this new habit.  It's all a process.
So happy to finally get to The Ultimate Yogi Cardio class today.  Quietly completed the fast paced flow at 5am and so happy I did – much better start to the day.  Yoga has always been my “moving meditation” and I needed it today!
Finishing another Pineapple Parsley Yummo smoothie now … that combo of the herbaceousness of the parsley with the tang of the pineapple is a winner! 
Mediation tonight ... looking so forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment