Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 8 February 1, 2012



Major good effects from yesterday’s practice.  I felt much less anxious and nervous in a social situation last night than I usually do.  Carrying the lesson to not judge or be so personally, deeply affected by all the “little things.”

Convinced the hubby to practice with me today with much success.

I find I am so much more focused and have much less inner dialog when practicing with him.

The second week of HardCore allowed me to go deeper and engage more fully.

My second go at Crosstrain was similar in that I could access the poses more deeply because of a bit of familiarity with the flow. 

Will meditate this evening.

Power Fiber Bowl
Makes 1-2  servings
¼ cup organic old fashioned oats
¼ cup organic oat bran
1 ¼ cup water
1 packet stevia
cinnamon to taste
3 tbsp Nutiva Hemp Protein
2 tbsp organic golden flax seed
1 pear – chopped
2 dates – chopped

Cook oats, oat bran and water on stovetop or in microwave.
Stir in stevia, cinnamon, Nutiva, flax, pear and dates
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment