Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 21 and 22 February 17 and 18, 2012



Yesterday, I did a 30 minute Tracy Anderson DVD and then attempted to do Mountain Pose/Pranayama /Meditation, but the day got in the way and had to stop about half way through Mountain Pose.  I just felt I needed more than the program demanded yesterday and then I never finished what was on the schedule.  But, it was a great day – so, all is forgiven. 

Today – started with 20 minutes of cardio instead of HardCORE and then rocked the start of my fourth week with the CrossTrain class.  This one’s not getting any easier!  Loving these classes … just wish I had more hours in my day.

Little note on mats … my trustee Manduka has become quite the slip fest since I washed it, so today I used some Wiseways Herbals “Tea-Tree Foot Powder” on my hands and feet to get some grip.  (I have no financial stake in that recommendation - it's just good stuff.)  Worked like a charm!

Off to real life weekend stuff now …  

No comments:

Post a Comment